Ways to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan Safely During Lockdown
Coronavirus has put a long pause to our celebrations, no doubt and this lockdown period seems to be longer than what it looked like during the initial phrase. But there’s stopping to Indian festivals and the zeal of us Indians. Hence to keep you safe and not to miss out on upcoming joyous Rakhi festivities, we have suggested a few ways to celebrate this festival safely during this lockdown period, quite just like the old times. So, check it out!
- Arrange A Video Call With Your Brother – There would be many people who would not have seen this unfortunate phrase coming, as a result of which they couldn’t return back to their homes to be safe under a single roof to be with their families. So, you can arrange for a video call to stay connected during such happy festival times. You can exchange your Rakhi greetings and get done with your rakhi rituals, digitally, this time.
- Get A Rakhi Delivered At His Doorstep – Firstly look for a designer, Kundan, Zardosi or an eco-friendly rakhi online to put it across your brother as your token of love, this Rakhi. As just a single piece of rakhi won’t be able to do much justice in letting your feelings out for your brother, so look for some amazing rakhi gifts online to double up the rakhi fun. Further get both of these things delivered at your brother’s doorstep with the help of some reputed online gift store’s efficient delivery services. Your brother will absolutely be left happy teary eyed with your kind gifting gesture.
- Organise A Musical Tribute For Him – Speak less and let your actions speak louder as you choose to surprise him over a musical surprise. Opt for some musical digital service like singer-on call, guitarist on call, violist on call, saxophonist on call, flutist on call and pianist on call to treat him in the most musically wonderful manner. You can even try out some other cool digital gifts like personalised video message, e-greetings, celebrity message, personalised caricature, etc which will surely speak of your generosity and love in all.
- Have A Party At Home – So what, you can’t go out some place nice on this upcoming Rakhi? You can always stay indoors, dress up and share some smiles along with your family, by staying indoors. You can arrange for some fun activities or games indoors and make some food/ drinks arrangement for both the younger and the older ones to have a gala time together.
- Recreate Those Childhood Rakhi Pictures – As every picture reminds you of a sweet story, click thousand of pictures along with your loved ones as you strike some cool, funny poses. You can recreate some childhood rakhi picture that you are fond of along with your siblings to do a rakhi throwback series over your social media. Something like this is sure to end your rakhi celebrations on a great note.
So, these were a few ways to celebrate Raksha Bandhan safely during lockdown. Don’t let the virus infect your happiness and fun festive mood.
Happy Rakhi to all!